Today we will be incorporating Animal Flow into our workout. Animal flow is "a new system of fluid, fundamental movements that combines Parkour, break dancing, gymnastics, free running and circus arts, and was born out of creator Mike Fitch's fatigue of free weights."
Start with a 5-10 minute warmup, then complete the following:
1. Animal flow: underswitch, crab stretch, scorpion, kickthrough
2. 8 reps. kettle bell clean and press
3. 8 reps. dumbbell bench
4. 10 reps. kettlebell front squat
5. 10 reps. 1 arm row
6. 10 reps. step-up
Do 3 rounds of the exercises above:
For the cardio portion of today's workout, do the following:
1. 1 mile run
2. Row: 3 sets of 500meters: 3 minutes rest between each set.
3. Run for 20 minutes at moderate intensity (2-3 miles depending on your speed)
Many thanks to Marcel Walker for demonstrating today's workout.