Start with a brief 5-10 minute warmup, and then let's rock and roll!
For circuit number one, complete the following exercises:
- 15 reps. pushups on medicine ball
- 10 reps. pullups
- 15 reps. (each side) ball chops
- 15 reps. (each side) lateral lunges
Complete four rounds of the circuit above, and then move on to circuit number two, which is:
- 15 reps. chest press
- 15 reps. bent over rows
- 15 reps. (each side) oblique mountain climbers
- 15 reps. squat thrusts / burpees
Complete this circuit four time, before moving on to the cardio portion of today's workout. For April, we will be eschewing a great deal of traditional cardio. Today, for our cardio, we are doing two sets of 50 reps of hip swings.