For the warmup, do the following exercises for ten reps on each side:
|Mike Fitch doing crab stretch / Courtesy Global Bodyweight Training|
For the first circuit, do the following exercises:
- 15 reps. step up to reverse lunge
- 15 reps. Romanian deadlifts
- 15 reps. hamstring holds
- 15 reps. V-ups
Complete these exercise for three rounds, and rest for 60-75 seconds between each round as necessary.
For circuit Number Two, complete the following exercise.
- 15 reps. swiss ball leg curls
- 15 reps. halo lunge
- 15 reps. squat thread the needle
- 8 reps. (each side) turkish getups
Complete circuit #2 four times, resting for 60-90 seconds between each round.
Enjoy the workout! Let us know if you have comments or questions.